Publishing Directory

Description

Design and layout of cover, interior, and fold-out graphics for the forthcoming ATS print publication entitled, Building a Scholarly Career: The ATS Guide to Religious and Theological Publishing. The design should be slick, cutting-edge, and memorable, while still fitting in the ATS brand.

Included

  • Cover design

  • Interior design and layout

  • Fold-out infographics design

  • Print set-up

  • Provide PDF files for digital download

Deadline

May 1, 2019

Investment

$1,836.00*

Payment Terms

A 25% deposit will be due prior to project commencement. The remaining 75% balance will be due upon project completion.

The cost of the project outlined in this contract will not exceed the estimate quoted above, except in cases of additional work added to the agreed-upon project scope or unforeseen expenses (to be submitted to, and approved by the client). After receipt of final payment for the deliverables listed in this contract, the client will retain full rights for the materials created under this contract. Rafetto Creative Co. maintains display rights for portfolio purposes. Rafetto Creative Co. maintains all rights to any unused design comps. In the event of cancellation of services after having engaged Rafetto Creative Co.’s design services, but prior to the completion of the project, the client will be billed for all hours worked at an hourly rate of $75.00. Any unresolvable dispute between designer and client will be settled by mediation.

*All fees include labor costs for Rafetto Creative Co.'s services only. Third party production costs (printing, web hosting, etc.), are not included.

Contract Acceptance

By accepting this proposal, the client agrees to abide by all terms outlined in this proposal as contractural.

ATSchristian rafetto